Wednesday, September 2, 2009

About Us

I'm not expecting many visitors who don't already know me, but maybe you do know me--just not that much about me. Either way, I thought I'd start the adventure with a little background info.



My family consists of me, my husband, daughter Sabre (5), son Jon Curtis (3), and newest son Trace (3 months). We are a VERY happy family... as can be seen in our latest wacky attempt at togetherness, this mobile family unit thing. As I write, my children are napping in various corners of our latest hotel room, in Atlanta, GA. This can have its drawbacks (think: the local pediatrician would likely decline to follow us... but that's another story), but at least it keeps Daddy in our lives, and us in his. And it enables me to do something I've always wanted to do, without much talk from the 'peanut gallery': homeschooling!



And thus, this blog was born. Keeping up with everyone via Facebook is nice, but increasingly, I needed a larger space upon which to post our daily happenings. Especially with The Hospital Fiasco of '09... (I promise; I'll get to that later...) Here I plan to post the evidence of education... and silliness... maybe more of the latter than the former. We plan to have fun this year, and hope you'll come along with us for the ride!



Later tonight, or maybe tomorrow, I'll get around to posting the pictures of the things we accomplished today. Maybe you'll care, and maybe you'll come back daily (and maybe your title starts with the prefix Grand-) or maybe you'll find yourself visiting less often. Whichever, we hope you enjoy your glimpse down a 'road less travelled' (and with good reason, possibly...).



And I will get to The Disast-ER. Tomorrow? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment